Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My favorite little lady :)

EMILEE is so extra adorable these days!!! Yesterday we went to the mall to get Daddy's hair cut and to go get Emilee's picture taken with Santa. When we got there, Santa was on his dinner break so we went to the haircutting place first. There was no way Emilee was going to be able to stay in there because all she wanted to do was touch all of the shampoos and lotions on the shelves covering the walls. So, I let her roam around the mall and go wherever she wanted to go! (I followed her, obviously). :)  She ran from store to store, and if she liked the music playing she would go inside and dance. Her signature move is the Squat, and the more she likes the music, the lower she'll squat. So she'd go in and squat-dance for a minute and then run out to the next store. Stinkin' adorable. This whole time she was in her beautiful Christmas dress and the cute gray pea coat she got from Aunt Nae!

After she checked out at least half of the mall, we headed over to see Santa. She wasn't scared of him at all (in fact, I don't even know if she knew he was there. She almost acted like we just set her on a chair or something. And Santa didn't say ANYTHING, so I guess that could be why?), but she was totally serious and wouldn't smile either. The picture came out cute though. It was a bit overpriced but it will be so fun to look back on when she's older!


Today I tried to make handprint ornaments out of "salt dough" (you can find it on Pinterest) with Emilee and the little girl I babysit, Grace. They did NOT turn out! I'd like to try again but Emilee acted like I was trying to kill her when I was trying to get her handprint into the dough, so I don't know if it's going to happen. Haha! 

Emilee is almost 15 months old now, and this will be her first Christmas where she can actually interact and open gifts and have fun. Last year she was as cute as can BE but I don't think she had a clue what was going on, and Mommy & Daddy had to open all of her gifts for her! :)  I can't wait to see her cuteness this year. I'm so excited. 

She talks almost non-stop every day. She's not actually saying any words (except for a few), but she sure acts like she's trying to tell us something. Haha! She tells us alllll about it. I have no idea what she's trying to say, but it's pretty cute to hear her chatter like that. I love her little voice. I can't wait to hear it when she's talking more (real words). I love her little LAUGH even more. It is the BEST! She is ticklish all over, but especially her thighs and under her neck. She even giggles when we zip up her jammies because it apparently tickles all the way up her tummy to her chin. Haha!

She is so beautiful. She has her daddy's eyes. She has a big, beautiful smile. She has squishy cheeks. She has soft skin, yummy smelling hair, a cute belly and a cute little TUSH! :) The cutest thing about her is her little personality. She is always tries to make us laugh by doing silly stuff that she knows we'll laugh at. She's curious about everything. She snuggles her babies and stuffed animals and gives kisses to us, and I LOVE IT! She has a little attitude and fights sleep sometimes, and throws food on the floor even though I tell her "no-no!". She literally looks me in the eye the whole time while she reaches for the food, grabs it, hangs it over the edge of her tray, and slowly releases it as it falls to the ground. HAHA! LITTLE STINKER! Ahhh, but I love her soooo muuuuuch!



No comments:

Post a Comment