Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Monday, March 30, 2009

Apple Chai and Windy Morning

Yummm. Starbucks Apple Chai goes down soooo smoooothly. :) It's nice on a crispy (yes, crispy) morning such as this. It was SO windy yesterday! It made my hair all crazy. I feel like it gets greasier on a windy day because I'm constantly touching it trying to get it out of my dang face. It was pretty greasy this morning but I also slept really badly last night... kept flipping around and kept waking up sweating. SO WEIRD. I wish my nights were a little bit easier. Anyway... hair.. nothing my straightener and a little bit of powder couldn't fix! Tomorrow I shall actually wash it. :) Good plan, Lynds... good plan.

Anywho. It smells like arse in here. I'm at work. When I came in this morning it smelled way gross. I think everyone else didn't notice because they had gotten used to it already. I guess I'm sorta used to it now, too, 2 hours later. But. Later if it gets warmer I'm gonna open the door to air it out. Robin says she thinks Molly is "farty" today, but I think it's more than just her doggie butt. Generally I'd frolic around with the air freshener blasting but I don't want to scare anyone. Oh well. All is good. Boss is gone. I have the internet back. (Comp at home is broke-den). :(

Although greasy hair and doggie farts are SUCH interesting topics, I digress.

After thinking about it, I realize the weekend was a pretty good one. On Friday we hung out with Jessica and Dustin and watched a movie. Body of Lies. I wouldn't say it was good OR bad. It kept my attention the whole time which is a plus, but the ending was just kind of, eh. And why didn't they ever come back to his friend's family or the lil bone fragment he put in his lil jewelry box? ugh. Whatever. Saturday, Ryan had to work and then played Magic with the other Wizards... ahem, I mean.. guys. I slept in and then went window shopping. Actually, I spent like 50 bucks on CRAP at Walmart. ugh. But when we got home, Nae had called to invite us over to play Settlers. We played Carcassone instead but it was way fun. And I WON the second time! I usually SUCK at that game but, psh, I guess I'm awesome. Jamesie had fallen asleep early because he missed his nap, but he woke up a few times and the last time he got up he was in one of those delirious giggly moods (my FAV, mind you). Ryan did "the robot" for him, and he started calling him Uncle Robot, or actually, "Adu Rooboot" to be exact. He LOVED it. It was so much fun. And he gave me lots of kisses and it was fantastic. :) :) :) I love him so much. He's my lil guy. MUAH! Sunday we woke up (hardly) and went to church. Tom was in one of those.... say-what's-on-his-mind type of moods. BUT, I actually like it. Mostly because he's being real and what's coming out of his mouth is what God has put on his heart and not just what he's written down. After church we went to see Tammy's NEW PUPPYYYYYY. The CUTEST doggie EVER. I love her and I want to steal her. Tammy said I could have her but Ryan refuses. ugh. She's so my kind of doggie. She just likes to snuggle and lay there and look cute. And when we took her out to pee she kept leaning on our shoes and sniffing them and stuff. And I said "she loves shoes just like ME!". :) After we saw her we went out to lunch at Applebees. YUM. I had a tum ache for most of the day, but I still unfortunately chose to eat Chipotle for dinner AND a ton of candy. I definitely paid for that last night and this morning. UGH. Sorry... TMI. Ryan and I got to just chill and watch our Grey's and of course the newest JIM GAFFIGAN on comedy central. AWESOME. He's like... a comical genious. Lovem.

Current song stuck in my head: Wishin' That it Was - TKRP

I don't even listen to them much but I'm lovin' the lyrics to that song lately. It's just weird to hear lil' kevy reid singin in a big boy band. (boy-space-band, not boyband. HAHA). I guess everyone's growin on up though. :-/ I want James, Lucy, and tammy's pup pup to stay tiny forever. mkay? :)

Tomorrow is Nae's shower and Carrisa's is going to be in a week from yesterday. I'm so EXCITED! I need to make a buttload of choco-covered-strawberries tonight. I might need to eat a few...

Well, off to actually doin work.



-Quote of the day: "No one cares about your scummy ass toes!"-

No comments:

Post a Comment