Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

AHHH!

-A certain person at work is bugging the CRAP out of me. I can't wait to move offices on the 28th and maybe have an area alone-ish.

-I have a big headache.

-The (expensive) ionic foot bath I bought isn't working and I have to find a time to get in contact with the maintenance dudes who probably can't help me much more than the directions can.

-People bug me.

-The ceiling near our sliding glass door is leaking. (Must call landlord tomorrow. Oh, and the foot bath people. Oh, and the new loan officer at the bank. Oh, and probably Stephanie so I can get a MASSAGE!)

-2 of our burners on our electric stove get hot even when they're not turned on so I have to leave them unplugged and the tray below gets full of crumbs. (Add to landlord list).

-I'm hungry but I'm supposed to eat one of my SmartOnes for dinner which for some reason right now sounds equivalent to poop. That is, a SMALL portion of poop.

-I have an appointment with Mitch and my doctor on Monday. I get to take at least 2 hours out of my day so that they get to charge me to say "the pills aren't working" and for them to say "try them for another month and we'll re-evaluate". I should probably reschedule for another month from now. (Ohh, another person to call. yay! from work! While I can't think straight because SOMEONE is constantly screaming.)

-It's raining non-stop which depresses me and makes me wanna stay in bed allllll dayyyyy.

-I feel bad for bitchin and complaining when my life could be 1000 times worse. I need to be thankful for all of the things that are RIGHT instead of dwelling on what is NOT right. Sometimes venting is a necessity though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment