Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

House

This is the house we want but it's definitely on the HIGHEST end of what we could afford. And to be able to afford it we'd have to do some string pullin'. :) We would have to do it in time to get the $8000 tax rebate which ends April 30. We read that you still have time to close after April 30th, so I guess we'd have to make the offer by then I guess? But April 30 will be here like, TOMORROW practically. We'd also want to borrow the $8000 from a grandparent or something, put it down as part of the down payment to bring our monthly payment down, and then pay them back a couple of months later when we get our return. We would ALSO ask that the seller pays the closing costs. I think it's fair to offer the asking price minus closing costs, don't you?? :) So it would take some work. I have no idea. I emailed a realtor about seeing houses possibly this weekend but I haven't heard back from her yet. :(


3 Bedroom, 2 Bath in South Chico (about 10 mins closer to Paradise). I mostly love the yards. It also has a little storage shed outside, too. I like the wood floors too (even though they're probably not real!) I'd eventually want to paint the outside because that brown color is ugly. I'm not getting too excited because we proooobably won't be able to get it, but we'll see!
















1 comment: