Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If I only had a million dollars!!!

I wish I could buy all of this stuff, but I'd have to have a lotta money!!! :) Still fun to think about though.


Cutest yellow shirt ever from Anthropologie. Check out the detail in the 2nd picture. I love it!!! (98 bucks!!!)




Blue Steve Madden shoes ($69.90)


I saw this swimsuit last year and I LOVE IT! It's from unique-vintage . com
It's $142 bucks and the only size is stock is XS. Ummm, nope!




I want a couch like this with a little chaise-like thing attached at one side. This particular one is from Ikea and it folds out into a bed. Sweet! It's $699


This massage chair makes me drool. It's from Hammacher Schlemmer and it's "only" $4999.95 :(



I WANT A HOUSE. And one that's pretty for a good price. This one is actually in Paradise and it's $220,000 but it's already in escrow. :( I LOVE the rocks on the front of the house, the sweeeet bathtub and the fact that there's a fireplace in the BEDROOM as well as the living room! It's also really big. I need it. Actually, I need it, but in Chico, and for cheaper.




2 comments:

  1. that's the same couch we wanted! it's not at comfy as our big plaid ones though... it'll be hard to find something as great as those. good luck with the house hunt. if you can get in contract by april 30, you still qualify for the $8k tax credit! it was good to see you sunday. we'd love to have you visit after tax season. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you NEED to offer 185,000 on this one, not the one in chico :)

    ReplyDelete