Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pinky Toe

Yesterday I got up from the couch to go clean up the kitchen. I hopped over Ryan and yelled "BOYFRIEND ROOOON!" (which is what I sometimes call Ryan.) I slipped on a magazine on the floor and fell right over! I was running toward the kitchen so I fell kinda hard. I just sat there for a second. Ryan asked me if I was okay and I said yes. Then he said "weirdo", and I started to cry! hahahaaha!!!! I got very embarassed for being so silly and falling and then Ryan calling me Weirdo. I was totally fine like 2 minutes later. But I did hurt my lil pinky toe! It's still sore today and I was trying to figure out if it looked swollen or not. I wonder if I sprained it or something? I'm probably just being dramatic! But it does hurt. :-/ I still feel so silly!

1 comment: