Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summatimmmeee and the livin's easy...

More like BUSY! This summer we've already bought, painted, and moved into our new house and I took a 4 day trip to Oregon with Lynae and Joey. In just THREE WEEKS I leave on a mission trip to Mexico with my dad & my church. I'm looking forward to it but I can't believe how soon it is and how unprepared I feel! As long as I have sunscreen, my meds, and a Costco sized box of thermacare heat packs, I'll be fine! :) Right after Mexico we'll probably have a party at our house so that everyone can see it. We'll probably actually have 2 different parties - one for Family and one for Friends or else I'll be overwhelmed with the amount of people at our house! Before then I need to finish unpacking this place, and then clean everything. It makes me want to buy a bunch of new stuff to put in our house and decorate our house with. Ryan won't let me. Haha! I asked him if I could spend 500 bucks, and he asked me if he could. Haha. Nahhhh. August and late July are also full of BIRTHDAYS and probably lots of parties. Ryan, Carla, Carrisa & Jessica's bdays are all within about 3 - 4 weeks of each other. Nae & Seth's anniversary is right in there, too. My boss' bday is also in early August and I'll probably have to organize getting her a cake as soon as I return back to work from Mexico.


Anyway! Oregon was way fun. I got to spend 4 days straight with my sweet Joey-pie. He's sooo cute. The car ride back seemed a bit grueling, but the way there went pretty fast. It was great to spend time with Nae (without our husbands! haha!), and see Teryn and her sweet kiddos. They're so snuggly. Chasey went to me right away and snuggled his little head against me. Caden always held my hand and gave me a running hug when I came back from wherever I was. They're both so sweet and so cute. We hiked Multnoma Falls which was beautiful (but reminded me how OUT OF SHAPE I am!), and ate lunch at their restaurant. Yummm! The kids were so good the whole time. We stayed up late and chatted, and woke up early with the cuties. We went shopping at Ikea & the mall (no sales tax! wahoooo!). We stopped here and there for Joey to play, and he would dance and find rocks to throw and yucky stuff to try and eat. He's sooo cute. His go-to dance move is the squattin' move, and his best but lest frequent move is his "spin move". :) I'm in love with his spin move. We also went to a birthday party for Caden & Chase's cousin and Josiah found a slide there that he lovvvvvvvveedddd. Here are a few pics! :)

Like I said, I still have a lot to unpack but one thing I had to finish was our bathroom. I LOVE our new shower curtain! I'm doing a black and white theme.

Shower Curtain:

Black & White Towels:

Soap covered in pretty paper by ME! :)

My new makeup bag. SO CUTE. Got it in Oregon with no sales tax :)


Ryan and I had "date day" today, and now he's watching baseball and I'm enjoying some Nutella on a spoon. DE-LISH. We went to the olive garden for lunch. Then we killed some time in between lunch and our movie by checking out the sales at Ashley Furniture. They had a few couches we liked and 2 or 3 dining room tables that we liked. I think Ryan enjoyed it more than he thought he would. And we were really only there for about 10 or 15 mins. I asked him on a scale from 1 - 10 (10 being the most grueling) how awful it was, and he said 4 which i think is pretty good. HAHA!

Anyway, I better go and eat dinner now that it's already 8:30. Should probably work on unpacking more boxes tonight, too. Happy 4th of JULYYYYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment