Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Monday, October 22, 2012

Road trip!

I got a chance to visit my best friend's daughter and her family last week while they were visiting from Colorado. I had to drive a few hours after an already long week, but it was SO worth it! Norah looks exactly like Carrisa. She has grown up so much since Carrisa passed away. She is such a beautiful young lady!!!!!  So are her sisters! :)  I love those little girlies.

I found this in my CD stash. :)

 Emilee took a good little nap in the car


And she woke up very happy! :) 

Placerville!!!!! 


The girls loved playing together




Princess Emilee


 Pretty much impossible to get a picture of all of the girls together. Haha!



Our girls :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment