Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ryan is 30!!!

Back in July Ryan turned 30! I know 30 is not that old, but I can't believe my HUSBAND is 30! haha. I'll be there before I know it. I planned a surprise party for him and I was really proud that I actually pulled it off without him finding out. He had NO clue! It was tons of fun and it made it extra fun that he had no clue!











 


We kind of "recreated" a picture from one of Ryan's birthday parties from years ago (9 or 10 years, maybe?) The one on the left is the old one... (duh).


My dad took a video of the big "SURPRIIIIISE!"  Here it is:   http://youtu.be/1hpI3j66U-g

I have the most amazing husband. In the last 30 years he's grown and matured into a WONDERFUL man, husband, and father to our sweet little lady. I love him SO much and I'm so glad we were able to spend this special day together.


No comments:

Post a Comment