Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nothin' gets done.

I always clean but our house is always messy! WHYYYY? I don't have any energy to do a whole revamp of the house but I GOTTA do it! Anyway, instead of doing chores this weekend (besides a few dishes and a load of laundry), I built our bed frame. It's actually more like a platform bed, so the whole foundation has to be built. We've been meaning to do it and Ryan was totally willing to help me but I end up building our furniture on my own for various reasons. Last night Ryan was having a Dorkfest with Tones and I was sick of our mattress being on the ground for MONTHS (we had issues with our last bed frame which is a WHOLE other post). So, I built it on my own. It took several HOURS! And I'm waaayyyyy sore but it was worth it. :) It's pretty cool and it feels so weird to be up off of the ground now. It will be good because I won't have to climb in and out of bed; it's at a better level now. I didn't quite finish the whole thing last night, but enough to sleep on it. The whole bed was built but it comes with drawers that go in the sides of the frame and those were the only things I didn't build. So Ryan helped me build those today which probably took another 45mins - an hour. Now I'm even MORE sore. I think I try to be "normal" but I can't handle it. I tend to over-do it.

Ah! Anyway! We were just watching Dane Cook on comedy central. I've seen it before but he is SO funny. I hate it cuz he's usually talking about horrible stuff but he cracks me up. I LOVE when he does impressions of girls. He has the funniest girly voice and motions and stuff. It's hilarious. Now we're watching Saturday Night Live and it's CRACKING ME UP! it's Will Ferrell and that chick that plays the girl who always "one-ups" everyone. She's holding tiny doll hands that are supposed to be her hands. I don't really get it. But, WOW. Hilarious.

We just got the bill today for our laptop. I kinda forgot that we didn't really "pay" for it yet. So now we have a big fat bill. haha. But that's okay cuz Ryan just got paid yesterday so we should have enough in our bank account for an extra expense. We decided to go with the 3 yr warranty thingie because it saved our butt several times with the comp we had 2 comps ago. We even ended up getting a new FREE computer which only lasted a year, but still! I like our new comp but we still need to get our files off of the old one. We don't have any of our songs or pics or anything which is what I really care about.

Tonight I was soooooo bored. I couldn't do anything because my lower back, the back of my legs, and my neck were K-I-L-L-I-N-G me! I sat on the computer for a while while ryan did whatever. He started playing video games so I decided to "massage" my back with my two balls. Yeah, I said it, my two balls. Seriously though... I have one ball about the size of a softball that Carla gave me from the physical therapy place she used to work on. You inflate it and put it on certain pressure points on your back or wherever you're sore. It's pretty cool. The other ball I use is just a regular tennis ball. OMG. It REALLY gets into my muscles and knots and I looovveeee it. If you have sore feet it's the perfect little foot massager... just step on it and it feels WONDERFUL. :) Anyway, during my massage sesh I was going INSANE from 1. boredom and 2. ulta-soreness so I started to SING to Ryan. Poor guy. I was going out of my mind and needed something to entertain myself and keep my mind off my achin' back. I sang him probably abouuuut 15 songs, but only parts of them since my mind couldn't remember all of the lyrics or the tune of anything past 1 verse or 1 chorus. Ryan's video game music was playing in the background, too, so it was throwing me off.

YES! Brand new SNL Jeopardy is on! HILARIOUS!!!!!! "SUCK IT TREBEK". So, side note... what's with the real Jeopardy when everyone STANDS AROUND at the end and like, chit-chat's with each other and shake hands a billion times. It makes them look like suck weirdos and losers!

Well, I must convince Ryan to go to bed soon but I have a feeling he's going to want to watch the rest of SNL.

Oh, one more thing... JOSIAAAHHH! (or Lo-lie-la as James would say), Please come soon! We want to see you and kiss you and hold you! (But please wait at least til tomorrow morning so I don't have to get up in the middle of the nighty when I'm so tired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment