Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sleezgreens & Ladybugs

So, they generally give me about 3 refills on my meds. When the refills are up and I want to refill them, I call Walgreens and ask them to send my doc a refill request form. Then, in about a day or two, they call me and let me know that my prescription is in. I called last Monday about the refill request form for the mild pain meds that my doc prescribed me quite a while back (maybe a year or so...). I took my last pill on Friday and I still hadn't heard from Walgreens so I decided to call them to check up on it. The lady on the phone sounded rushed, and she told me that my doc denied the refill and wants to see me. THANKS for letting me KNOW, Walgreens!!!

I mean, even though that was stupid for Walgreens not to let me know, they're still not the whole reason that I'm upset. It's weird. I usually take two of the pain meds in the morning and that's all I take for the day. I'm allowed up to 4. Sometimes I second guess that they're even working. But then when I don't take them for a few days I really notice a difference in my body pain. I feel pretty yucky lately and I haven't been taking it for about 4 days. It's weird how I don't feel like I notice a difference when I take them but I do realize they are working when I stop taking them. My limbs have been hurting... my arms and legs & my feet, wrists, hands, fingers. More than usual. I've been taking advil instead but it's, eh, I dunno. My sleep hasn't been good either. It takes a long time to fall asleep and I keep tossing and turning to find a comfortable position but there isn't such thing as a comfy position.

So anyway, I need to make an appointment with my doc this week. It sucks... he's always really busy and doesn't seem like he has more than maybe 3 - 5 mins to see me. I heard somewhere (and I think it was even a DOCTOR who said it) that doctors listen for about 20 seconds and then their brain moves on to whatever's next. He's also just very, I dunno... I don't love his bedside manner. He's not MEAN... I just don't really like him. So I dont want to see him. But I have to if I want to get refills. He also refills my antidepressants and my birth control. ugh.

So, I'm basically a big fatty. I NEED to start exercising but I'm always so tired. But more importantly I need to start eating better. I can make myself eat healthy meals if I really try but I'm addicted to sweets. Desserts. ugh. They're so yummmyyy! and snacks, too. But seriously... i weighed myself the other day and it's SICKENING. Not gonna say what it is. My wedding ring is getting tighter and harder to take off. Gross. Anyway... I'm thinkin of joining Curves. Kinda old-lady-ish but I think it's pretty low-key and doable. So I'm going to check into it. I can't keep gaining weight.

SOMETHING I've been eating or something... has been giving me WEIRD dreams lately. SO WEIRD. I keep dreaming about Lost but it's all a bunch of weird stuff. A week ago or so I had a dream that I was at a school and I was running in this alley way behind the mobile classrooms. There were a TON of ladybugs on the wall. Then there were a bunch of HUGE lady bugs crawling on the wall. It was so weird. They were about the size of two of my fists each, and various smaller sizes. A few nights ago I had a dream about Lost. I was chasing Sawyer down some stairs and he turned into a huge man-sized LADYBUG! What is up with these over-sized ladybug dreams? They're weirding me out.

Well, this is quite a boring post. We're watching 24 right now so I should go anyway. It's a pretty good episode!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment