Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey, that looks familiar!

So, I love NatalieDee.com and her comics. Some of them are sooo funny and they're pretty much all off the wall. Her husband does toothpastefordinner.com which is another great one. They're obviously a pretty hilarious couple. Anyway, I check Natalie Dee pretty much every day to see the new comic of the day. Some of them are lame but the ones that are good are really great. Anyway, I went to check today and yesterday's was up, too:




And I was thinking.. hmmm.. That looks familiar!

Then I realized what it reminded me of. Like a year ago, maybe more, Rachel showed me how to knit. We just started with some cheapy yarn that she had and i was going to make a "wash cloth" (aka SQUARE), just to practice. That way it would be an easy pattern and wouldn't use up much yarn at all. I practiced and didn't really get addicted like the girls did, so it stayed at home for a long time. They never taught me how to bind it off so I never finished. It looks almost EXACTLY like the comic, even the nice blue needles. hahaha! Awesome.


I just need to add a sad face to it! HAHA!
If you go to her site, just start hitting "Random Comic" and you're bound to find something funny (or offensive!) :)
PS. Mondays suck. I hate football.

No comments:

Post a Comment