Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend

We slept wayyy in yesterday and then we stayed up really late last night (2:45am?) so we skipped church today, too. I slept in today as well. Somehow I was still tired this evening so I laid on the floor. "Ryan, don't let me fall asleep for an hour and a half again" (like I had last weekend). That was around 5:30. Around 7 I woke up to Ryan with a plate of cookies in my face "YOU WANT A COOKIE?! I know I wasn't supposed to let you sleep for long. Sorry". hahaha. Apparently he made cookies (pre-made dough) and I slept through the sound and the SMELL. hmmm. What can I say? Football ALL FREAKING DAY lulled me straight into a boredom coma.


Anyway, we were home basically all day so I got a loootttt of laundry done. So that's good. As for the rest of the house, I can't say much for it. It pretty much looks like a tornato went through it. I did manage to do all of our laundry (load finished in the dryer waiting for me right now), and our dishes, too. I finished up my pumpkin for work, too. I made a witch. She turned out cute. I'll post it along with the website so you can go VOTE FOR ME so I can win a nice prize. :) After I woke up from my nap Lynae called so that I could Skype with them and see my boys in their matching jammies that I found at Target for them. They were really cute and cheap and matching so I HAAAD to get them. :) We watched an ep of Lost - Flashes Before Your Eyes - a classic. :)

I love my boys so much. I'm glad I got to see them on Skype today since I didn't get to see them at church. Last night I went with Lynae to Erika's house for a girl's night. It was fun. We made pumpkins and watched the office, mostly. I finally got to hold my Joey-pie for a good chunk of the evening and James joined us later, too. He's so cute and funny. He is so cute with Jordan. They have really funny conversations and they're really sweet together. Jordan is so cute and likes to be very helpful with everything. What a sweetie. Welp, all that's left to do today is pay all of our bills and get those out of the way and then we will go to BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment