Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday - Wednesday

Last night SUCKED! The day was good... we went to Seth and Lynae's for a suprise 30th bday party for Seth. It was a lot of fun! All of our friends were there and we played poker and stuff. I didn't win this time. :( But Ryan made it to the top 3 (Ryan, Jessica, & Adam - Adam won). AND we were split into 2 different tables to begin with, and Tones was like "what? you're at THIS table, Lyndsey? OH NO!!!" BAHAHA! It made me feel so special and important! TAHAHA! It's because last time we played I did pretty good and I was the one who knocked Tones out of that game. That was fun. Anyway... made me feel gangsta that he was scared of me. ;-) ("gangsta"? whatever.) It was cool cuz Adam, Ashley, and Lucy came to town so we got to hang with them and hold Lucy and stuff. :) She's getting so big so fast! I can't believe it's already been 4 months since she was born.

Anyway... back to last night. So, during the day I had like 3 sodas which i didn't think was all that much caffiene, but two of them were Mt. Dews, and i don't usually have more than 0 - 1 sodas a day. I also didn't take my pills til the evening, which i usually take them in the morning. My pain pills make me itchy and give me hot flashes, especially if I'm laying down and not moving. So I rarely take the pain pills before bed because I wake up sweaty and itchy. Anyway, the combo of all that made me unable to sleep last night. So, we went to bed at about 10:30... even though it was the weekend, Ryan had to get up around 4-ish to leave for a work trip to Vegas. I counted the hours as I laid there trying to sleep... 11:30.. 12:30...1:30... crap, c'mon... nope, 2:30.... I finally fell asleep somewhere between about 3:15 - 3:45ish. Then I woke up again at about 4:15 when Ryan got up. He left around 5am and I didn't really sleep that hour either, and for a little while after he left. I thought about getting up, but i didn't. I decided to skip church and finally fell asleep a little later in the morning. I got up a few hours later, so I ended up getting some sleep in but counting about 5 hours go by before i fell asleep the first time pretty much SUUCCCKKKEEEDDD. But I'm actually kinda glad i was pretty awake to say bye to Ryan. Sometimes in the morning when he says bye to me before work I'm totally out of it and I don't even remember saying bye. But since i won't see him til Wednesday night, i wanted to give him a big long hug and some kisses and make sure he has everything he needs for the week.

So, Ryan gets to go to Vegas for work. He passed these tests and got his APA certificate. So, the Vegas trip is a convention for that, basically. I'm pretty proud of him. :) But it's cool, cuz the trip is pretty much paid for (besides his GAMBLING money), but he can kinda turn it into a little mini-vacation. So hopefully he'll have time tomorrow to get in some gambling and fun. Today was pretty busy so he didn't get to gamble yet. Anyway... I'm just prayin that he makes it home safe and that his back doesn't get hurt again while he's gone. (He tweaked his back last week and was home for 2 days).

Today I've just been hanging out, pretty much doing nothing. I did wash our sheets which I've been meaning to do for a little while now, so I'm glad that's out of the way. But besides that I mostly watched TV and picked up the house a LITTLE bit. I plan to have it clean by the time Ryan gets home (I hope). I better... or I might have to kick my own butt cuz I've been a slacker lately.

Anyway, it's 11 and even though I can't believe the weekend is already over, it is, so I must go to bed since I have to go to lame-o work tomorrow. :(

FACT: I miss my Ry and Jamesie.
FACT: I want all the dang babies to be BORN already so I can hold them and kiss them.
FACT: I love mac & cheese and I want some mac & cheese balls from the cheesecake factory. yuuummmmmm. (and maybe some cheesecake, too.)

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you had a blog! Now i can see what your up to easier...love you.

    ReplyDelete