Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Friday, July 10, 2009

First few days

So, I started the first antibiotic and the cholestyramine powder on Tuesday morning. So I've basically only had 2 doses of the powder and about 5 of the antibiotics, so I've barely started. Nothing has changed so far, but I didn't expect anything to change yet. I'm trying to keep in-tune with my body but I start to over-analyze when I do that. Like, yesterday my right shoulder hurt a little bit and I was like "hmmmm!!", but that's actually really normal for me and I probably slept on it funny. And then this morning my wrists felt really good and stuff, but it only lasted about an hour or 2 and that's normal too. So, I'll have to wait and see and continue to pray that God will make it OBVIOUS if there's a change. Which, you know, sucks... since getting really sick will be hard but it will be worth it if I get better. :)

I got a call today from a lady from the Hyperbaric center and she said they have an appointment ready for me on Monday. I think we go in at about 8:15, but I have to be there at 7:45am. That's pretty early for me! :) Let's hope I can get up and moving by 7-ish at the latest. I'm excited about starting so soon but it will probably be a pretty weird experience!

I'll put more updates as the changes come (I'm hoping). Until then I have to wait and see and hope for clarity.

Anyway, tonight I'm hanging out with Carrisa and I think that Ashley and Nae are going to join us, too. So it will be another baby-fest. :) It's fun for me to hang out with all of the little cuties, and hopefully I'm of some help to the mommies - Some fresh energy I guess. I'm looking forward to spending time with them!

It's almost Ryan's BIRTHDAY! I want to plan a little party for him but he doesn't really know what he wants to do yet. He mentioned doing another murder mystery party like we did a couple of years back for my bday, but it takes some planning so we'll have to see. I think the best weekend slot for his party is going to end up being the 24th - 26th which is only in like 2 weeks. I guess we better get our butts into action.

Look at little Nessie with the Mr. Potato Head parts on her! HAHAHAHA! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment