Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Friday, July 3, 2009

Swimsuits / Movies

I tried on that one swimsuit from target. It was kind of cute but not the best. Plus, they're out of stock in my size.


Now I want one of THESE!







The first two are really similar. They're vintage inspired and verryyy cute! They have a skirty looking thing in the front, but they're just regular int he back. I think the black one is slightly the "boy shorts" type of back. SO CUTE! The 3rd one is called the MIRACLE SUIT. I doubt any miracle would work on my current state of body, but that one just might have ot do. See the side detail? And that bottom panel looks pretty slimming! I just wish it came in more exciting colors/patterns. I did see a polka-dot version of it but it's more expensive, and they're small polka dots. The 4th one is one I found on ebay (New WITH TAGS, cuz anything else would be GROSS). It's actually navy blue and has cute little polka dots on it and rouching all down the middle which is supposed to be figure flattering.




I was looking back on the movies I wanted to see in one of my May posts and I thought I'd give an update!

Up: Didn't see it yet. :( But! We might see it tomorrow. Ryan has some free movies passes and now that it's been in the theater a while we can use the passes. I still want to see it really bad! I heard it's sad. I bet it's really cute. James saw it without me.

Away We Go: Our stupid theater never showed it! Bummed. I read reviews later and they basically said that the movie was trying too hard to be an indie-type of film. But whatever, I still want to see it. It looks cute and the actors are funny. I might just have to netflix it later if it never comes to our theater. Pooooop. (PLUS Jim Gaffigan is in it!!!)

Moon: This is another one that I never know what happened to it...? It didn't come to our theater but I never heard anything about it either! I'll have to see if it came out and I might end up having to wait to netflix it, too. :(

The Proposal: K, I guess I've barely seen any of the movies I wanted to see. I haven't seen this one yet. If any girls want to go with me, let me know, cuz Ryan won't see it. It looks funny!

Year One: Saw it. It was pretty funny! Although, it was what you expect from the previews (in other words, the previews show a lot of it). I liked it though because I like the actors. Michael Cera is TOO CUTE and pretty dang funny. :)

My Sister's Keeper: Saw it. CRIED MY EYES OUT! Warning: I've heard that the book has a different ending. Today I read how the book ends online and how it compares with the movie. It's not just different, it's WAY different. So be warned if you've read the book but haven't seen the movie yet! I think I'd be confused/pissed if I read the book first!!! Good movie though. Total tear jerker!!!

Where The Wild Things Are: This one isn't out yet. I think it might come out at the end of this year (Oct maybe?). This one will be fun to see with Ryan. :)

Those were all of the ones I listed in my previous post. I also saw The Hangover with Ryan. It was funny and Bradley Cooper is my boyfriend, so I enjoyed it. But it's also full of yucky stuff that I could've done without. Still, I couldn't help but laugh through a lot of the movie.


Here are some more I think I want to see:
Funny People:
I can't really explain what it's about.


Sunshine Cleaning:
What ever happened to this movie? It's like it came and went! ugh!
Synopsis: A single mom and her slacker sister find an unexpected way to turn their lives around in the off-beat dramatic comedy 'Sunshine Cleaning.' This uplifting film about an average family that finds the path to its dreams in an unlikely setting. This one stars Amy Adams and Emily Blunt.



The Time Traveler's Wife:
This one could be cute, I dunno. The previews look good but it seems kind of weird!
Synopsis: A Chicago librarian suffers from a rare genetic disorder that sends him hurtling through time whenever he is under extreme duress; despite the fact that he vanishes at inordinately frequent and lengthy intervals, he attempts to build a stable future with the beautiful young heiress he loves. Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams star. I love Rachel!


The Taking of Pelham 123:
This one might be good. We'll have to see. I haven't heard much about it. I just know that I LOVE DENZEL WASHINGTON.
Synopsis: A New York City subway dispatcher draws on his extensive knowledge of the subway system in order to outsmart a dangerous criminal mastermind who's hijacked a subway train. It's a remake of a 70's movie which was a remake of a book. It stars Denzel and John Travolta.


And then, of course, a few I shall NEVER see: BRUNO (HELLNO.) and I Love You, Beth Cooper. No.
_____________________________________________________
A few peeps have asked me about the swimsuits so I'm adding the links! :)
The last one was an ebay one.
I also REALLY want this one! It's sooo cute! (quite pricey!)

2 comments:

  1. where is that first pink swimsuit from? I think it's cute and it might work for me this summer since i don't want to show off my stretch mark belly

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and i have the same taste in movies! you and ryan should come visit us soon and the boys can watch lucy and we'll go see the girly ones the boys don't want to see. so who makes the vintage looking bathing suit?

    ReplyDelete