Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 3

It's week 3 of hyperbaric therapy. I'm kind of getting used to getting up early again. That doesn't mean I like it though. At least when I go back to my normal schedule it will feel like I'm sleeping in. I have a feeling he will stop the treatments after 4 weeks (20 "dives"). We'll have to wait and see. I'm sick of movies and picking movies, but I'm glad there's something to do in there. We had a new guy today and he started to feel nauseous. Later he said he thinks it's the meds they have him on right now. I'm not sure why he's there (in other words, what's wrong with him). Luckily they have barf bags in there (better than the ones on the planes, too). He did end up throwing up and I felt so bad for him. I was a little bit grossed out, but I mostly just felt terrible that he wasn't feeling well, especially being TRAPPED in there. Because we're literally trapped in there at least until they could get the pressure back down to release the door. I'm not sure how fast they do it in an emergency. Anyway, I'm sure it was pretty awful for him. :(

So far I've been feeling the same. At least as far as I can tell. I don't think I'd notice subtle changes since I have good days and bad. (and even good hours and bad ones). That's why even if it means I get really sick, I want it to be obvious whether it's working or not. I want to be able to tell Mitch that there HAS been a change, whether it's bad or good. Either way it will eventually be good. Sometimes ya get sick before ya get better. I really just want to get better. It would be amazing. If you pray for me, pray for clarity and healing. I'm also very thankful; my bill was a lot lower than I expected it to be which is good news.

Tonight we were supposed to go out to dinner with my parents since Lance is still gone at camp, but my mom isn't feeling very good. :( The flu bug has been going around and that's what she might have. But it's okay because we just went out last night with my grandparents so we prob shouldn't eat out two days in a row anyway! Plus, we will have something to look forward to when she's feeling better. I hope she feels better soon. :-/ It sucks being sick!

Ugh, I better go. I'll post again soon, and hopefully because I'm feeling all better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment