Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Monday, August 24, 2009

Muahahaaa (evil laugh)

For those of you who have husbands who are addicted to sports, you will enjoy this. I suppose I'm mostly talking to Teryn.

Anyway, tonight my feet started to hurt pretty bad. Somewhere at the "top" (I learned that's actually the BEGINNING, not the END) of the 13 inning of today's Giants game, I decided to ask Ryan for a foot massage. Yes - I said 13th as in thirteenth inning. I know - you're thinking, "there are only supposed to be what, 9-ish, right??" WELLLL. This game has made it to at least the THIRTEENTH INNING!!! So, he says "will the Giants win if I give you a foot massage?" and I say "Only if you do a reallllyyy good job". Yes, ladies, I have found a way to get a GOOD foot massage with some passion behind it! Haha! He would get all worked up and excited about the pitch and say "c'mon! c'mon! You can dooo it!!" Meanwhile, he'd be crushing my foot in anticipation - hoping and dreaming that the harder he massages my feet the more it will push his players into hitting home runs. And THEN, if they suck and make a terrible hit, he would get all worked up and upset and he'd massage my foot out of ANGER. Hahaha! WIN-WIN! :)

I thought I'd share because it made me laugh. Maybe pointless to you but I thought it was pretty funny. And I'll definitely try to use it to my advantage in the future.

Oh - btw - we've just moved into the 14th inning. YAY FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment