Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chillin' out maxin', relaxin' all cool...

I'm just hanginging out, fartin' around on the internet while Ryan plays a video game. For once he's not hogging the computer playing his precious new game or checking his Mafia Wars. :)

This week has been pretty slow. Yesterday (Monday) felt like Friday. Ryan had a baseball game & stuff, and it just made it feel like the weekend. Today feels more like a Thursday or somewhere near the end of the week. Sadly, we still have 3 more (long) work days until the weekend. BLEH! Today went by semi-fast, but I think that's because I had a meeting at work and I had to prep for it, too. I had a job ticket training meeting with two new employees. It was a bit different than my normal meetings (I won't go into WHY because you'd fall asleep), so it took a bit longer and was a little stressful. Mostly I just HATE any form of public speaking. Especially to strangers. I had to meet with them over the TV conference since they work at the Mountain View office. The TV froze up and wouldn't re-connect so we had to meet over the phone for the 2nd half of the meeting. The server also went down for a minute which caused two of my programs to close - programs I was using for the training. It sucked! Despite all of that, it still went better than my last meeting. I had major brain fog for some reason and I kept forgetting words and losing my train of thought. It SUCKED!

Anyway, boring work stuff. Blah blah blah. I'm lucky though, to have a fairly easy job, a pretty flexible schedule, a couple of friends at work, and a low-stress job. I like my job. There will always be stuff I'll want to change about my job no matter what it is, but over all I'm pretty happy.

Tonight we had "Brinner" (breakfast for dinner). I made pancakes. We didn't want to go ANYWHERE, including the grocery store. We had some left over lasagna but pancakes sounded good. The rest of the evening was spent doing lots of laundry and watching Big Brother with Ryan. I love my Rynie sooo much. He's the best husband ever. He gets me. We just fit well together. He loves me a lot and does a good job of showing me that he loves me. I love him too, lots and lots.

I've been in a weird mood the last few days. I get quite pessimistic from time to time. Ryan is the opposite - an Optimist. (grossimist. tee hee). I told him that I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist. He's not buying it. It's nice though to always have his point of view, that being an "up" side to every "down" side I come up with. Sometimes it's just plain annoying though. :) I've just been worried about everyone. I'm not getting better so far even though I'm being "treated". I'm worried about my mom's health (she's had a few dizzy spells and is just feeling kind of yucky all-together). I'm worried about Jamesie and his doctor appointments this week. Worried about Nae and her enduring this week with James AND the baby. And then on top of the bigger things I worry about smaller things like "is Ryan happy at work?" and "I hope Carla had a good bday even though it didn't work out for all of her friends to be there" or "I hope Carrisa and Norah travel home safely"... things like that. Ryan asked me why everything was so bad and I said "we live on EARTH, therefore, pretty much everything sucks". He said, "EARTH is not in control of us. God is." I guess I should listen to him sometimes. He's kinda smart.

Even though this week has been slow, and I've been kind of in a LAME mood (as far as my pessimistic-ness coming through), there are a few things to look foward to. Well, first off, the week will be half way over tomorrow, right? Also, tomorrow I think we're having dinner with my parents. It's something we've been meaning to do for a while and I think it's finally happening. :) This weekend we're celebrating Carrisa's birthday. I finally get to see her and Nory. I miss them both - they've been gone for about 10 days but they're home now. Also, besides Carrisa's bday celebration there's not much going on this weekend so we'll hopefully have some down time.

I should go now and get ready for beddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment