Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Saturday, June 6, 2009

27

Ryan's almost 27! CRAZY. Next month is his birthday. He's graduating on from his mid-20's into his late 20's. Haha! Wow. It's so crazy how fast the past 5 or so years have gone by. So much stuff has happened in the last 5 years! Ryan and I started dating in March of 2003. I was still in HIGH SCHOOL. It's been over 6 years now. I can't believe how "old" we've gotten since then and how much has changed. And we've been together the whole time, growing together and sharing all of the same experiences. It's pretty cool. Ry was only 20 when we started dating, and now he's almost 27. Daaang!

My friend Robin from work just turned 27 this weekend. I remember when she turned 26 last year and she was freaking out a little bit about getting "old". This time she was freaking out a little bit... "I can't even say I'm in my 'mid-20's' anymore! I have to say 'late 20's!'" haha. Her and Ryan are almost exactly the same age.

Anyway, we celebrated her birthday at work yesterday. There were only 4 of us there... Me, Robin, Ryan (work ryan, not my ryan), and Brent. Chris and Ed were gone at an event in the Bay Area and Melinda, well, um, she hurt her foot. Somehow managed to kick the wall on accident, hard enough to injure herself. Anyway, we got delicious ICE CREAM CUPCAKES from Cold Stone for Robins bday. Yuummmm! They were amazing. About 3 or 4 months ago we were on a walk and we both saw an ad for the cupcakes in the window of Cold Stone. We both froze there and stared at the pictures for at least 3 minutes, practically drooling. We swore we'd somehow get them for the office. And we did! And they were pretty much as awesome as we thought they'd be. We need to get the "variety pack" next time so that we can try all the flavors 'cause we only tried one flavor this time: Double Chocolate Devotion.
And yes, I took pictures:












It has a shell of hardened chocolate, a tiny bit of cake at the bottom (so that they can call it a cupCAKE), ice cream on top of that, and frosting/whipped cream on top of that. The stuff drooling out of it is chocolate sauce. um. yeah. They were pretty awesome.
You love me.
Anyway. Last week was the SLOWEST week of my LIFE, and I swear this weekend is going by way too fast. It was a good week though, besides work which was too slow. On Tuesday we went to Magalia to visit Ryan's grandpa for his 83rd (i think..?) birthday. He's so cute. He has a nice little doggy, Mitsy. He acts like she annoys him to death but I know he loves her. They're so cute together! We ate chinese food for dinner, played a few rounds of Sequence (yes, I won every game), and then had delicious rainbow chip cake. Thursday night I spent the evening at Carrisa's house with her and Norah (and Creasy's mom and bro, Jordan). It was fun! We got to chit chat and I held little Nory the whole timmmeee! She's sooo cute! She pretty much slept the whole time though. I came home after 9 and watched the rest of SYTYCD with Ryan. Yesterday we spent the evening at the Condits again and we got to play with James and hold little Josiah. He's so cute! He was a little bit fussy (gassy, I think) but still cute as ever. Today we slept way in. Ryan went to Paradise to play Geek-fest with the guys. I farted around the house not doing much and then I went to work to catch up on a few things. I got all of my files cleaned out which will be nice and hopefully Monday will go more smoothly. Tomorrow is Sunday so after church we'll probably hang with Nae & Seth and the babies again. Carrisa might bring Norah to church too. Yay!
Just a few mins ago Ryan started dancing like a freak and then he told me that he was pretending to be James. HAHAHAHA! OMG, Ryan is so silly. I don't know how many people know that. But he is. I like to think I rubbed off on him. He followed his dancing with another James imitation, saying, "It's a Paatyyy!" which is what James exclaims after helping mommy put away laundry for some reason. bahahah! We're also watching an old SNL right now, and my "boyfriend" is the host. Bradley Cooper. YUMMO. Ryan knows he's my boyfriend and says he doesn't mind. Bahaha!
Well, it's probably nighny time soon. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment