Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Cuties

I got to hang out with Ryan at Lynae and Seths house yesterday, like ALLL day! I has missed the boys on Saturday but we were busy doing other things, tired, and Ry didn't really feel like going to Paradise. So I waited patiently for Sunday morning to arrive because I knew that they were bringing Josiah to church that day and that they'd be wearing their cute "Big Bro" and "Lil Bro" shirts that I got for them from Etsy.com. :)

At church, we sat in the back next to Lynae, Seth, and Josiah. I wanted to hold him so bad from the second we got there, but I waited probably only 10 mins to ask to hold him (although it felt like an hour). Then I got to hold him for the rest of church, til I snuck him back to Lynae during the closing blessing since she had told everyone else that she wasn't letting anyone hold him. haha. But IIII'M special, so I got to. HAHA!

After church Ryan and I got lunch at Round Table (which he referred to as Lil Rounds - AI shoutout - awkward...), and then we went over to the Condits house. Ryan and Seth left for softball practice almost right away and I got the boys to myself! Me and James played with the new little toys that I got for him from Bird and Hand. It's just those little tiny animals that wind up and they either walk around or do a back flip or whatever. I got him a doggie (he loves dogs) and a penguin which we named "Penguino". It was really funny to hear James say "where's Penguino?" and "What's Penguino doinnn?" over and over. SO FUNNY. And then I got to hold Josiah pretty much anytime that Nae wasn't feeding him. I held him while she put James down for a nap, and then she came out to feed Josiah. Meanwhile we could hear James NOT sleeping and just singing and talking to himself really loudly in his room. We knew he was tired because he kept pretending to sleep outside and he kept doing big yawns and acting tired. So after I passed off Josiah to Nae, I went to lay down with James. I told him to put his head down on his Elmo pillow, which he eventually did, and within a minute or so his eyes were staying closed (well - sorta... He and Lynae both kind of sleep with their eyes cracked open sometimes. FREAKY!). A couple mins later he kind of said something in his sleep and then conked out for good after that. When I came back out to the living room, Nae and Josiah were falling asleep too. I stole Josiah to lay down with him on the couch while Nae took a little nap on the other couch. Aunt Cindy came to visit about 20 - 30 mins later, and the guys got home a few mins after that. Ryan, again, got sunburned even though I warn him to use sunscreen every single week. UGH! At least he somewhat stayed hydrated this time.

Seth asked Ryan at one point, "what are you guys doing tonight" in which Ryan replied, "Well, I brought an extra pair of underwear just in case". HAHA! We decided that was pretty much one of the funniest/most awkward responses one could have to the question "what are you doing tonight?". HAHA! What he really meant was that last time he had a change of clothes with him (what he wore to church) but if he took a shower, he'd have clothes to change into but he'd either have to wear sweaty underwear or free-ball it. (Neither of which he felt was worth sticking around in Paradise for). So this time he brought an extra pair so that he'd have a FULL set of clean clothes to change into after a shower. HAHAHA! So we stayed, Seth went and bought some steak, and we BBQed and had dinner with them and "Uncle Lenny" who stopped by for a couple of hours. Later on we played SETTLERS and I WONNNNNN! We only played one game cuz it was late and the next day was the dreaded MONDAY MORNING. ugh. So, no one got a rematch but I'm sure we'll play again. I like playing with that group, although I feel bad since Lynae & Seth prefer to play Cities and Knights but Ryan and I kind of hate it. I guess we should try it more often but it's not fun to play with experienced players cuz we lose really fast and don't get to learn the game very well. Ryan and I need to practice it together but we don't want to buy it cuz, well, we don't LIKE it! :)

Anyway, it was a pretty great day. I LOVE LOVE LOVE holding Josiah. He's such a little snuggle buggle and I like to touch his hair and kiss him and sniff his head. (Yes, My name is Lyndsey and I'm a Smeller. It has been 14 hours since my last sniff.) And I LOVE watching Jamesie lately. He's so funny! He does this new thing where he just kind of goes off and entertains himself. His fav thing is to find some kind of toy and bounce it in the air. Then he just talks to himself or sings to himself. It's hilarious. I tried to listen to what he was saying but I can't understand about 75% of what he says. I realized that he pretty much practices all of the phrases that he knows all in a row. "I go to grandpa's house" "I play playdough" "Uh oh Penguinooo!" "I eat Chicken Nuggets" "Whath Adu Ubby doiinnn?", etc. It's SO cute.

Well, I better go work now. Here are James and Josiah in their little shirts!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment