Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ugh, we're sick. :(

Last night I just felt a little bit "off". I was a little bit dizzy and just really tired and weird. Before bed I had to go to the bathroom around 10:30pm. My stomach hurt a lot. ick. I went to bed after that. I woke up all sweaty at about 2am with the WORST stomach cramps! Had to go to the bathroom AGAIN. Again, I woke up about 4 hours later, sweaty, crampy. UGH! My stomach hurt so bad I had one of those crazy "what if" moments (you'll learn that I have a lot of these moments if you don't know that already). My "what if" moment was... "What if I'm like one of those ladies on TV who didn't KNOW she was pregnant and now she's about to have her baby into the toilet! AHHH!" Needless to say... the stomach cramps were pretty harsh. During that potty "session", Ryan woke up and HE had to go to the bathroom too so we were each occupying a potty. I think he's been about 2 more times and I've gone several more times. I know. You totally wanted to know this. But hey, it's my blog right? I can blog about what I want! :) :) :)

We both ordered the same thing at Meehos yesterday so that's where I'm guessing our ailments came from. I'm a little bit hungry now but I'm scared to eat anything. Today was a sucky day to be gone because there's extra work right now and now my boss has to serve as my "back up" today. Ryan stayed home and he was also gone on Friday (vacation day), so he might have a lot of catch up work to do when he gets back. :(

Pray for a quick recovery for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment