Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bummed

Ugh, this week is the LONGEST WEEK EVER! Yesterday (Tuesday) felt like it should be Thursday. Sooo, that means that right about now it feels like I should be just arriving in Roseville for a weekend of shopping and relaxing! We've been watching Tammy's dogs which isn't really a big deal but it means I've had to get up early and go over there and let them out and feed them before work. It's not even that early but I'm a big baby and I'm used to being able to sleep in a little bit. Yesterday was easy but for some reason this morning it was REALLY hard to get up.

So, I have my quarterly one on one meeting with my boss today. I get meeting anxiety. It doesn't even matter if it's a simple meeting, I still get pretty nervous. She's pretty formal about meetings even if she doesn't try to be so that adds extra stress. One of my suggestions today is going to be to either have fewer meetings (quarterly is WAY too often for my job, and I can just set up a meeting spur of the moment if I need to!), OR at least have less formal meetings. I'd prefer going to the park or grabbing coffee or something instead of being locked in the teeny tiny meeting room with her. I think she's the type that gets her feelings hurt kind of easily and takes things personally so that's why I get weird about the subjects I have to discuss with her. I've been freaking out a little bit about it since she set up the meeting about a week ago. :( I need to CHILL OUT!

Last night I worked for about 30 - 60 mins or so in Word on some notes for the meeting. Somehow they got deleted or not saved and I COULD NOT find them. I had Ryan search for it, too. I'm never stupid like that on computer stuff so I really don't know what the heck I did wrong. It really bummed me out even though it was fairly easy to re-create this morning. I was just looking foward to having it all squared away so that I could relax this morning. For some reason after that when we went to bed, I think I was bummed about the stupid computer and I was overly tired, but I just felt really depressed. I wanted to cry after the computer messed up but I didn't. That was until I stepped on the heel of one of my shoes that was upside-down on the floor. That pushed my tears out since I was already upset.

Anyway, I just want this week to be OVERRRR! I want it to be Friday morning! :) We're going to meet at Cafe Ricci which is across the street from our house. It's a nice little cafe that serves lunch and breakfast, coffee and SCONES! Their scones are amazing. Then we're heading off for Roseville. A weekend of shopping, relaxing, massages, hanging out with the girls and little Josiah. I can't WAIT! This week just needs to ENNNDDDD!

K, I've done enough complaining for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment