Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Friday, June 12, 2009

"crazy is the forecast allll weeeek"

Jason Mraz lyric. Love it. It's overcast right now but it was sunny like 10 mins ago. Weird! I heard thunder and saw lightening last night, we had a crazy thunder storm a week ago or so, tomorrow is supposed to rain a little bit (30% chance - but in JUNE!), and the rest of the week is supposed to be partly cloudy / mostly sunny.

Anyway, we're doing better now. We started to feel better pretty early in the afternoon. Now we just have a little bit of a rumbly tummy sometimes. But I'm glad it was over quickly. ick.

Tonight Robin and I (and maybe Rachel) are going to Glazed Creations for a crafty night again. I can't wait! I LOVE that place! It's so much fun! There are pre-made ceramic items, and then you paint them however you want to and they glaze them for you. They turn out AWESOME, even for an inexperienced "artist" like me. I'm going to make my dad something for Father's Day. Shh, don't tell! I hope it turns out nice. When Ryan prayed last night he prayed that it would turn out nice and then joked that I could find something "pretty" to wrap it in. My dad always gets all funny about my gift-wrapping skillz around christmas time. He likes that I take the time to make the packaging pretty. He prides me on being a good gift giver. Really, I'm usually pretty clueless when it comes to buying gifts, especially for guys, so I guess I'm just lucky that he usually likes what I get him. (Does he remember that I got him socks as part of his bday present once? Guess not!). I'll post pics from Glazed Creations after Father's Day. :)

Little Avery just came in to play with Changey, a co-workers doggie who he brings to work with him. Avery is a little 3 year old whose mommy works next door. He has a cute little voice, she says funny things, she has cute little curly red hair. I want her to be James' girl friend but he's already got a few chicks after him. hmmm. It's so nice when she comes in and plays with the doggies. She's SO cute!

I HAVE to see Josiah and James this weekend. I miss them so much! Every time it's been a while since I've seen Josiah, I will look at a picture of him and I just want to HOLD HIM!

Well, back to work. I shall type very, very fast. They don't call me "lightening fingers" for nothing!!!

1 comment: