Upcoming Events!

November 22nd - Thanksgiving
December 8th - Christmas Party!
December 18th - Dad's Birthday
December 25th - Christmas
December 18th - New Year's Eve

Monday, June 29, 2009

Roseville & Randomness

On Friday morning my mom, Lynae, Josiah and I left for our weekend in Roseville. We had a GREAT time! I'm still very tired from the trip though! But it was worth it. I should've planned to have Monday off of work, too, so I could sleep in. Luckily I don't have to start work until 10am so it's not too awfully early.
We ate good food, shopped A LOT, and got to spend a lot of time with little Joey. :) We also got massages on Saturday morning. They were SO great! I think my mom and Lynae really enjoyed theirs and I know I loved mine. I got some good buys, too. I got really cute shoes from Nordstrom Rack for less than half of the original price. They had a bunch of 20 dollar jeans at Gap and I bought some shirts from Kohls and H&M, too. Nae got a swimsuit and some stuff for the babies. My mom got some shorts and some stuff for the babies, too. :) Oh, I also bought Nory some really cute shoes from H&M! :)


Carrisa (and Norah) met us for lunch and bit of shopping because she was in Placerville already visiting her family so she stopped in Roseville on her way back.

It was so fun spending time with little Josiah. He's soooo cute! He likes to look all around at the lights and at pictures and things like that. He also looks in your face now sometimes. He smiles in his sleep. He's perfect! He gets a little bit cranky in the afternoon/evening. I think it's just cuz he has the farties. :) Poor guy.

When we got back from Roseville we were going to see My Sisters Keeper but it started later than they wanted since they'd get home kind of late. So I begged Ryan to go with me. It was the saddest movie ever! I cried and cried! I was quite pathetic. I was overly tired and probably pmsing which made it a not so good time to see a really sad movie! But it was really good. I think I want to read the book now.
Here's a pic of some of the stuff I got got in Roseville:


I've been wanting to get some rusty-orange colored pillows for our couch and a pretty orange rug. I can picture the rug that I want in my head but I'm not sure that it exists. I guess it'd have a similar feel to this one but with much less white and a more subtle/smaller pattern and I prefer a square one.

Although this one isn't exactly what I want I like it a lot and it's an okay price and it has the orange color I like.



I wonder if I'd get sick of the circles? hmmm. Speaking of stuff I want, I'd really like this swimsuit from Target. It's so cute! It has good reviews, too. It has cute polka dot straps. The bottom is also adjustable to be more like a boyshort cut and it makes it look really vintage.



Anyway, while the girls were gone for the weekend the boys hung out. Ryan went swimming with my dad, Lance, Seth & James at my grandmas house. The next day my dad, Lance, Seth, and Jamesie camped out in my parents back yard with Mocha, their doggie. I think James had a lot of fun! James has been taking swim lessons with Daddy and now he can float around by himself! He's sooo cute! I miss him so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment